Can't Wait For Dracthyr Mages

Imma roll a Dracthyr Frost Mage and be a Blizzard Wizard Lizard :smiley:

11 Likes

Don’t do it, you’re already a magnificent red waggling spacegoat!

2 Likes

-blinks in confusion- Dracthyr can already play a mage though. It’s called evoker.

Can’t cast blizzard. Is not wizard.

5 Likes

I wanna see lizards with the witch hat

2 Likes

it’s a class that casts spells at range, therefore its a mage.

When my Blizzard Wizard Lizard blinks in confusion, she is going to teleport randomly lol

3 Likes

They’re opening all classes (Cept DH and Druid) to Dracthyr next expensions. That’s what OP refers to.

Just like shaman and priest. All mages. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yea i know, but it’s a friday and felt like being difficult for a bit on the forums while i wait for Garrosh to finish yapping his rp during my daily 40 run grind. I was referring to mage as the more general term for someone who uses magic rather than the actual wow class.

Usually people do that on Sunday.

I usually stay off the forums on sundays so i’m getting it in early.

2 Likes

You will be a demon hunter and you will like it

:scream:

Massive offense taken.

2 Likes

So I chuckled a little too hard at this, enough that I shared it with my wife doing her thing on the other side of the room, and she also got a good laugh. XD

Seriously, though, if/when that happens, and we can keep the current racials; Glide, Soar, those two tail swipes, etc., PLUS be able to drop glacier sized chunks of ice on mobs as Frost Mages do… yeah I foresee yet another Main change in my future if this comes to be.

1 Like

I’m more excited about Dracthyr paladins. For some reason that sounds really cool to me.

As in TWW or the one after that?

Shaman is a mage then

Nothing like a holiday weekend :wink:

1 Like

Holy lizard.

1 Like