Cant use ingame help request

When I open the Help Request window both the “Knowledge Base” and “Open a Ticket” buttons don’t load anything and I’m given an error message saying “The exception unknown software exception (bunch of numbers) occured in the application - more numbers. Click OK to terminate or CANCEL to debug”. Neither of those 2 buttons help.
Side note, while that’s down for me, where would I go on the website to appeal a guild name change? All the previous forum links are either deleted or no longer actual webpages

Did you get an email from Blizzard about the forced name change? Did it have a link to appeal?

No email, not even in spam. I got an in-game message in the chat saying that the guild was renamed and I can appeal it by “clicking here” but all it did was take me to the WoW character transfer page. Granted, I am not the actual guild creator, could that be the reason I didn’t receive an email?

The email would have gone to the Guild Leader.

The error you are getting sounds like an operating system error.
Make sure you have updated drivers and disable overlay software used by any mouse, discord, addon, or anything else.

Also, the only person who can appeal a forced guild name change is the guild leader.