Cant Use Flight Master at The Shadow Vault

I’ve completed all the quests to open up The Shadow Vault hub. Even revered with the Knights of the Ebon Blade, but I cant get the Flight Master to work.

I get a “You dont know any flight locations connected to this one” error when i click on Morlia Doomwing. Can’t seem to find this happening to anyone else.

I’ve tried disabling all my addons as well as clearing out my WTF folders, same error.

17 Likes

+1 happening to me, not sure whats caused it

3 Likes

Happening to me as well. Opened a ticket in-game

3 Likes

Also happening to me. I started the zone with Ebon Blade, maybe that’s why?

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. What topic did you put your ticket under? Was having a hard time finding one that fit the issue.

2 Likes

Same, have all the flight paths but get the same error

1 Like

Having the same issue. I did start the zone at the argent vanguard hub. Then took the transportation provided in Dalaran to the zone. I also unlocked Shadow Vault but no connections to the flight path there. I am seeing the Argent Tournament flight path on my map which does not exist in game yet. Could this be the problem?

2 Likes

Ditto. Have all the flight paths. Almost done with the zone. Just super inconvenient.

1 Like

Same issue, not sure what the problem is.

1 Like

it’s broken, small indie company please understand

5 Likes

Definitely a bug, you should be able to fly from shadow vault to crusader pinnacle, but you just get an error that it isn’t connected.

1 Like

same here =(

1 Like

Have Icecrown done 100% and still happening. Really annoying. I just bought 2 of the Helm Enchants so hopefully I don’t have to come back out here until its fixed.

3 Likes

Same. By using patch 3.3.5 as the basis for WotLK Classic 3.4.x and beyond I’m wondering if the lack of the Trial of the Crusader area re-worked the flight path routing to require that flight path. And by gating the content and removing ToC/ToGC it caused this issue. I guess we’ll see.

7 Likes

Shadow Vault FP seems to require ToGC fp for access, which doesnt exist. That, or this is just another bug to add to list.

1 Like

You can tell it does, because the map even has the tournament grounds already on it, as if it is in the game.

Icecrown is extrmeley bugged atm, and seems very unfinished, like they didn’t expect us to be here yet lol.

1 Like

Same issue, hope there’s a fix soon

Same issue here, have all the connecting flight paths and get error message.

Same issue for me. I didn’t start the Argent questline, just the ebon watch one, if that matters.

I am also having this problem. Very annoying, would love to know a fix/workaround or an update on when/if blizzard will fix their crap!!