Can't upgrade weapon

I was awarded a challenger 207 weapon a couple weeks ago from vault - still can’t upgrade it to 213 despite having the required rating, says I need to earn rival for next weapon rank. Is this a known bug?

You may need to wait a bit for the system to recognize you hit rival. It happened to me and the system acknowledged after 3 hours.

are you CURRENTLY rival rating? it’s CURRENT not season high

judging from your armory, your best ratings is currently challenger in 3s, you probably dropped ratings and can’t upgrade gear

Yes - but challenger gear you can upgrade to 213. The weapon is stuck at 207 unable to upgrade. Rival would extend the 213 to 220, no?

1 Like

Yeah you should be able, did you win any game at challenger rating since you got your wepon?

Did you ever get this resolved? I have this issue now myself

Yes he did, his weap is 213 on the armory. And now hes gone and will never share his secrets!

2 Likes

I contacted a GM. They responded after about 8 hours and deleted my item and mailed me a new one allowing me to reset.

1 Like

Sorry unsubbed for a bit, but yea i had to contact GM’s several times. Took a couple weeks for them to understand what was going on lol

When you mentioned “PvP” it probably threw them all for a loop since that’s the interns responsibility

5 Likes

lol
quality post.