Can't Upgrade Gear

Was 1350 CR

Won a RBG and now 1450 CR

Can’t upgrade past the 1000 CR threshold

1 Like

Vault rewards appear to be bugged as well (possibly just an interface issue though). We shall see.

Definitely report this in game if you haven’t already and make sure you get a ticket ID for it.

1 Like

Hmm good call, my first instinct was to complain on the forums but in-game ticket is probably the better approach

1 Like

As frustrating as the ticket system is it’s the only real way to get a case made in whatever bug reporting system Blizz uses (we’ve got a similar set of red tape at my job), but if there’s a real issue you want SWEs looking at it.

Definitely report back with what they say - I’m sure you’re not the only one experiencing something funky!

Summitted bug report in-game, but ticket system wouldn’t let me submit. The “Submit” button wouldn’t become interactive no matter how many times I tried changing the fields.

Try this:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/466/ticket

1 Like

I’ve had issues with upgrading… not sure if this is your case too but its an interface issue for me. I’ve had to disable addons just to let me upgrade. Re enable them after… at first I thought it was due to outdated addons, I updated all of the outdated ones and disabled the out of date ones… It worked rest of the night, but tonight I got an interface error for Weakauras addon. It is updated to 9.1.5, but I had to disable it just to be able to upgrade. Definitely some sort of bug.

I also have the same issue. I am unable to upgrade any of my gear. Kind of frustrating, as I did mine through RBGs and it is hell finding RBG members now, since most of them have stopped playing. I just want to upgrade my gear! Dang it.

The upgrade vendor is bugged. I have /reload every time I want to upgrade something more than once.

Try /reloading and it should work.

I disabled all addons and reloaded, will not let me upgrade. It also says I must win a game at combatant all over again, despite being a measly 1800 rating.

The conduits show at 1800 level, but the rest say unranked. Is this normal?

Didn’t work. My issue is that it’s not registering the win for the week. It still thinks I’m 1000 CR

Update: Got a generic copy-paste response about the new pvp system and gearing blah blah… Still not working

But I did my own workaround and just pushed 1400 in 2s instead to be able to upgrade. Le sigh

Weird. I played a game on my shaman earlier and was able to upgrade stuff to 246 fine, but my chest for tuesday says that I qualify for “Rival II” when I won a game at 2200.

Not quite the same but similar seeming bug.