Can't Transmog Weapons After Switching Covenants

I got the weapon from my box this week. transmogged it. Then Changed covenants. The transmog stayed, but when I went to change it, it only let me remove the previous transmog.

Now I cannot re-transmog it into anything anymore =(

1 Like

Same here. Fix plz!

2 Likes

Please fix this!!!

1 Like

Yeah I switched covvs today and I can’t transmog anything at all

4 Likes

Looks like Blizz is tracking this and has it on the main support page. They said it is intended that we not use appearances from the Old Covenant, but this is also causing our current issue and they have no work around.

When you swap from a Covenant to another, you lose the ability to use the appearances of the previous Covenant. This is intended.

However, you should be able to apply a new appearance on your previously purchased gear. Due to an issue, it is currently not possible to do this. We do not currently have a workaround or resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

6 Likes

BUMP BLIZZ WTF U DOING??? ddddd

2 Likes

please help!!!

3 Likes

bump. this is super frustrating! if they can’t find a work around, they could simply let us exchange the weapons. For example - i bought “Sinful Gladiator’s Knife” from the conquest vendor when my rogue was Kyrian, and since i’m having this issue after switching to Night Fae, why can’t blizz just let us exchange the previous cov’s weapon to the same-stat (but different name) equivalent for the new cov? In my case it would be “Sinister Gladiator’s Knife” -> “Sinister Gladiator’s Fang”.

4 Likes

Please fix! Can’t do good dps with a bad transmog :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just changed Covenant since it’s clear this one is outperforming the previous choice, by FAR… and it’s not being addressed anywhere (or has been in Alpha/beta).
And now I am not able to Transmog, anything, even after relog or whatever.

What is this?.. It’s kinda ridiculous how these issues exist… and for so long periods of time, too…

PS; It’s not just the weapon.
I’m unable to transmog ALL of my gear.
Even if I deselect weapon or anything.
Can’t mog ANYTHING.

5 Likes

Same issue - Bump. Also affects Covenant Gear.

3 Likes

Im having the same issue with my shaman’s shield. Changed from revendreth to necrolords.

3 Likes

Please fix! My weapons so ugly!!!

1 Like

please fix ugly dagger alert

1 Like

B u m p.

Please fix this bug it is super irritating

3 Likes

Please fix my dps is taking a huge hit!

2 Likes

So i Understand not being able to transmog previous covenant gear but I cannot Transmog ANY GEAR AT ALL!! Please fix Q.Q BUMP BUMP. I am really upset about this seeing as I switched to my proper covenant and I cannot use my New Nightfae Gear I just got for my druid…

3 Likes

Bumping this. I need to get rid of the kyrian ugly mace.

1 Like

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

2 Likes

I don’t understand that.
At least not when we try tmog the gear into something else.

I bought the weapon when I was in Necrolord, but then I switched to Night Fae:
Now I can’t transmog anything over the weapon, no other look whatsoever.
Effectively it’s telling me that to be able to Tmog my weapon, I have to waste a weapontoken on Night Fae eventho it’s the same stats…

I knew not being able to tmog into sets for other covenants, but not being able to tmog -over- pieces is really, REALLY bad…

What are they doing?
Covenants are just getting worse and worse.
Balance = Down the drain.
Locking cosmetics = Down the drain.
Locking activity (Abomination factory vs watering seeds) = Down the drain.
and now also locking Tmogging OVER previous gear… . . . . .
IDK what is going on anymore…

3 Likes