Can't target anything!

Is anyone else having this problem? I can’t seem to target anything! At least, not without a whole lot of effort. When I click, both left or right click, I can’t adjust my camera view, I can’t target the NPCS/Quest/Loot. It only lets me do it every now and then. I’m wondering if this is a problem on my end, or on Blizzards end?

1 Like

It’s pre-patch and everyone is back to try and the leveling experience and new cosmetics; it’s going to be like this for at least this evening

I had this problem when I made a new character. turns out the problem for me was Atlasloot. For some reason Atlasloot had a window overlaying the entire screen that I couldnt see, preventing me from doing anything bit from the edges of the screen. Disabling the addon fixed it.

It might be a different addon for you however. You should be able to find out which addon by typing /fstack and moving your mouse around. There should be a big box somewhere with the name of an addon in the strings of text in the top left.

I have all addons disabled atm and still cant use keybind “target nearest enemy” either. What’s even stranger is my targeting works perfectly fine on yellow name plate training dummies but wont target a mob directly in front of me. Only since prepatch launch. For the time being, I’m just manually targeting each single mob with curser or letting them aggro and run up and hit me which auto targets them. It isnt fun to play this way. I do understand it’s big new patch day and expect some early issues. Hopefully this is known and addressed or fixed in near future

Try reinstalling and updating your addons, might help

Atlasloot was the culprit when i had this bug.
Try disabling it, otherwise update all addons and don’t allow out of date ones to run