Cant submit tickets in blizzard anymore

So it turns out there is no actual way to submit tickets or actually talk to anyone from blizzard. I have to now get into a forum to hopefully have someone from this company that is crumpling and saying screw you to all of its fan but lets be honest customer base to them. I have been running into countless bugs and these are all very well know issues that just never get fixed or even looked at. Blizzard needs to focus on actually fixing things for current players and helping thier experience instead of just trying to sell as much new stuff as they can. I am unable to actually submit any tickets, they have a loop around system that leads to you the webpage and says you have to go here. Then the webpage once you try to submit then says you have to do it in game using the same exact method you just used to get to the website. This literally just goes around in a circle. What happened to actually being able to call and have live support with blizzard? Now there is almost no way to actually contact them. I have had an account since 2005 and these issues in the last few years have gotten out of hand. Blizzard fix something whether it be in game or how you treat customers. If the only thing you care about is money you will soon loose it all with treating players like trash.

Bugs can’t be handled via tickets. That’s what bug reports and the bug report forum is for.

Players abused the system, using it for things it wasn’t intended for, so Blizzard got rid of it.

5 Likes

GMs have never fixed bugs. That’s not their job. You are getting a run around about creating a ticket because you can’t report a bug through a ticket. You need to file a bug report by posting in the Bug Report forum or by using the in-game Bug Report option on the Support page.

The ones you can reach by phone don’t take bug reports.

It’s been said about Blizzard since Vanilla. Still isn’t true.

They aren’t treating players like trash, but comments like your show players are treating them like it. I understand you feel frustrated but it’s no excuse for being rude.

I have had no problems reporting bugs either for my NA account or my EU account. Bug Reports are a one-way street. You report the bug and if it’s determined to actually be a bug it’s triaged with all the other bugs. You only get a response from QA if they need more information.

I have had no problems creating tickets, when it’s something that a GM can actually help with.

10 Likes

It may help to reveiw what GMs can, and more importantly, can’t do for players. It can help prevent a lot of frustration.

While bugs are really frustrating, Developers are the ones who fix bugs after QA takes the reports, reviews them, researches them, replicates the bug, etc. In very rare cases the Devs allow a GM to fix a specific thing for players - but most of the time GMs are not given any tools to change the game. Having GMs mucking with the game like that would cause chaos, if you think about it!

9 Likes