Cant start Vision of Time

got the “ready for war” achivement, level 50 toon to run quest (that did the achivement), standing in the embassy in Org. went to the create a character screen and looked at the Mag’har character and the achievment part is green, the quest part is red. but the quest isnt showing up. does anybody know why its not?

I’m having the same problem. However, mine does not show green on the character screen but shows completed in my achievements. Maybe have to finish the war campaign completely?

wait for hotfix

I’ve had a similar problem. On my old main (Joldo - Eldre-thalas) I unlocked the Highmountain tauren race and earned the “ready for war” achievement as well. But since logging back onto him Ji Firepaw isn’t offering the quest “visions of war” for Joldo. On my new main (Rand- Darkspear) i do get the quest, but i don’t have the required questlines completed to see Chief Telemance Oculeth in Zuldazar. I wondered if i needed to complete the shadowlands intro questline on Joldo but that didn’t work either!

If you have (or are eligible for) any quests that can phase Orgrimmar, that can cause problems. (Even though the NPCs are in the embassy, they don’t offer the quests in certain phases.) The end of the War Campaign is a common problem quest for phasing. You can’t just abandon it, you’ll have to complete it to put the phasing back to normal.

1 Like

would being eligible for the Shadowlands intro quest line interfere in this way? I’ve completed the war campaign from BfA so that shouldn’t be it.

I don’t know about the Shadowlands intro. I haven’t heard of it causing issues, and it doesn’t seem to be a problem Alliance side. (I just checked Alliance, I have all the horde races unlocked, so can’t check that one personally.)

Some of the other things to check for would be the intro quests for other expansions. (They shouldn’t cause problems if haven’t picked up the starter quests from the board, but if you have started any of them, they could interfere.) If the character was created after Shadowlands, you can also try doing the Battle for Lorderon scenario to see if that fixes any phasing problems. (Archivist Sylvia can get you access to it.)