Can't start Stormsong Valley questline at lvl 63

Hi everyone. So i finished the questline for both Tiragarde Sound and Drustvar (have both achievements for doing such) but cannot start the quests for stormstrong valley. I cannot speak to Taelia nor use the Scouting Map. I am level 63. Thanks for the help!

There are two things that seem the most likely.

1. You actually started the zone without realizing it at some point. Make sure you’ve got trivial quest tracking turned on and then look for big “!” icons on the world map. (For more modern content like BfA, the game is pretty good about marking important quest chains you can pick up in this way.)

2. You’ve got something phasing you. One potential culprit here would be the leveling wrap up questline. (For Alliance, it’s where you go to rescue Jaina.) If you’ve completed all 3 of the BfA zones on either a Horde or Alliance character, you get access to those questlines on your alts without needing to finish the zones. And, as the Alliance one starts from Cyrus in the Harbormaster Office, it’s really easy to grab without realizing what it is. If that’s the case, you may need to finish it before your phasing clears up. Other end-game BfA content could also be interfering, as well as some of the Allied Race unlock questlines — such as the Kul Tiran one.

1 Like

I’m having this same issue but mine started right after I completed Tiragarde Sound. I couldn’t access the map anymore so wasn’t able to do the Drustvar quest. I was able to get the next quest The Vanishing Lord from a guard so was able to do the zone that way. But now I can’t get any of the quests for Stormsong Valley. Also my questlog is showing that I’ve only completed Trouble in Tiragarde Sound. It’s not showing that I’ve completed Darkness of Drustvar even though it says that I’ve done all of the Drustvar chapters. I completly cleared my quest log and that didn’t work. I even rescured Jaine per the suggestion above and that didn’t work. I’m completly at a loss as to what to do. The character I’m doing it on is my max lvl Alliance Druid.

Have you unlocked the Kul Tiran allied race? As these issues seemed to start for people after the patch that removed the pre-reqs to do those quests, I’m wondering if they are now acting as the primary phase until completed.

I unlocked all the allied races when they first came out. I’ve done BFA on 2 other toons when it was the current xpac and didn’t run into this. But I’m seeing where a lot of people are having this issue since the patch.

Sorry about swtiching from Telitharis to Veralidane. I honestly don’t know why it was on that toon.