Can't start Sanctum Upgrade

I just swapped covenants from Kyrian to Night Fae and cannot complete The First New Growth quest to upgrade my sanctum. I have read online that I should have been given “Redeemed Souls” but I don’t have any. I can no longer skip the intro either as the option is not available. I have tried returning to Oribos but I am not given any redeemed souls either. Any ideas what I need to do?

Flutterby (pink Fairy) next to the Forge of Bonds in the Heart of the Forest should have your quest “Redeemed Souls.”

I’m having the same issue, I can’t complete The First New Growth quest. I try talking to Zayhad but no build menu pops up. I completed the flutter quest for the 5 souls but still nothing happening. Pretty frustrated to say the least. can anyone help?

2 Likes

anyone find a solution to this?

I am currently having this issue as well. No build menu pops up.

1 Like

I just continued in the story line, did the play and got Fae Transfusion and tried again, it works.

1 Like

Bolvar has a quest called Flutterback you need to accept in order to get the 5 reedemed souls. This quest sends you to Flutterby in the Heart of the forest to receive them. That will allow you to continue.

7 Likes

This isnt broken! you need to complete the PLAY- the other conventant quest! -Whats my motivtion-

1 Like

this helped me! thank you!