Can't start Insurrection for Nightborne

Tried the Warchief Board and Chromie so I could just run it from the beginning. The quest Khadgar always gives me is The Hand of Fate. On my 52 I went to New Dalaran and talked to Khadgar, and was on the right path doing quests in Suramar - then the quests just stopped, like I phased out. I’ve tried on my lvl 60 and 52 to quest in Suramar and the same thing happens. I’ve tried to get the quest to pop up on a few below 50s. My next attempt is to get one character to 45 using the Board and hopefully Khadgar will have the quest I need - which as far as I know is Magic Message. If that doesn’t work I’m at a loss. Really hopeful that I can unlock this race and race change soon.

Here’s something that might help out, it’s the quest tracker from WoWhead:
https://www.wowhead.com/quest-completion-tracker

If you put in the server and character name that you’re trying to complete Insurrection on, it should give you the option to choose “Legion: Suramar” to see what quests you have or haven’t completed.

They also have a very comprehensive Insurrection guide to help you complete that achievement.

Hopefully that helps a little at least!! And when you do unlock them, be sure to try out the male’s /silly as I honestly think that they have some of the best jokes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give this a shot, maybe just go to Suramar on a 45 and close all the gaps. Thank you! :slight_smile: