Can't see my guild or chat, or any guild info.

Thanks for the quick response. I've tried what you've suggested and still no luck. This seems to be affecting all of my toons. >_<
I'll just contact the GM and put in a ticket. Hopefully it'll be fixed. What's strange is, I can whisper and I can type and read general and trade chat. It's just guild that that is being a pain. Oh well.
Thanks for the suggestion btw. ^_^
I have same problem, it started when I used the option to add chat to general, now my text in guild chat is same color for general/trade chat, a light brown color not green anymore. Also ALL of my toons do not show online in guild anymore and same thing with chat color.

I have disabled all addons cleared cache wtf etc but didnt fix it.
Same issue here, except pressing J doesn't even bring any guild info up. Have run the game without addons, cleared out all the settings, reset everything to default, uninstalled and reinstalled, quit the guild and rejoined, had myself kicked and rejoined. It's affecting all my characters regardless of server.
07/20/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Chriarcy
I have same problem, it started when I used the option to add chat to general, now my text in guild chat is same color for general/trade chat, a light brown color not green anymore. Also ALL of my toons do not show online in guild anymore and same thing with chat color.

I have disabled all addons cleared cache wtf etc but didnt fix it.

***UPDATE*** Myself and several guild members can not see me or my toons online. I can chat they see that but none of my toons show as online, others to are having same problem with new guild interface. When I use the /guildroster I can see myself online and others too. Seems new guild interface has many bugs yet to be fixed. I would say to others to make macro with /guildroster till they sort that out.
I have 5 characters that cannot see the guild in the community page even though they are online and others can see me online. When I log on I can see the GMOTD and that's it. I cannot type in guild chat or officer chat on these characters. I can also not read anything that is written here. My other 7 characters work fine.
This happens in default UI as well and I have removed and deleted my WTF and cache.

I am at my wits end and this is pretty frustrating right now. Not a fan currently of the community feature. I am hoping for a quick fix.
also having the issue. pressing J brings up an empty community window.
07/20/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Tratt
This looks like something that is server side Kagargish. It's a bit of a shot in the dark, but let's try resetting what we can there.

To clear "Character" settings saved server side do this:

(Be warned this will clear your macros and keybinds)

Open the Character Selection screen. (Don't log character in)

Click the "Menu" button in lower left corner - select "System" - then at bottom of pane select "Reset User Options" - click "Okay". Now log in to that character.

(You will need to follow this for each Character you wish to reset)

To clear "Game Settings" saved server side do this:

Close the game completely. Open the Battle.net Launcher - right click on Launcher icon. Select "Run as Administrator". Look for the "Options" link underneath the Wow-Legion emblem. Open that select "Game Settings" click the "Reset In-Game Options" button.
Similiar, yet different, issue. When I bring up the guild roster, I see not buttons at the bottom, but even worse, I can't see my active character.

I disabled all addons...that didn't work.

I deleted the WTF, Cache, Interface files and reset...that didn't work

I tried your Reset In-Game options...that didn't work.

When I deleted the WTF, Cache, Interface folders, I logged in BEFORE putting addons back in, just to check. Still got the same issue.

I know this sounds trivial...but there are aspects of the roster that I need because of my function in the guild, and not having access to it, or even to see my character displayed, is annoying to say the least.

I have a screen print I can show, but don't see the capability to inset one here.

Any input on this?
We had someone who just transferred who is having the same issue. (And originally his name was still showing as his old name on his other server.) Not sure if this will help track down the issue or not, but I figured I'd throw this out there.
anyone find a fix for this? guild chat and roster missing even though i'm in a guild.

https://imgur.com/a/xlrEtqu
Anyone find a resolution to this issue? I'm having the same issue with my guild after I transferred the guild to a different realm. I can see the Guild Bank, Guild Achievements, use guild commands in chat. I cannot see the guild listed when pressing J and have no control over the guild through the UI.

Others who transferred with me cannot see the guild either when pressing J. They have also tried creating new characters with no luck.

Wishing this would hurry and be resolved. I have opened a ticket twice and GMs say they can only escalate the ticket because they see the same thing.
I had the same issue, have someone in your guilds kick you and re-invite that character. Fixed the issue for me.
We tried the gkick option but it did not work. However I did find out I can use /guildroster and get the old guild UI but nobody can type in guild chat.
1 Like
I am having this same issue.
Guys... Make sure you aren't Appearing offline on Battle.net.. Don't understand why this merges with who's online in the guild but that's what it is.
10/02/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Fangnonsias
Guys... Make sure you aren't Appearing offline on Battle.net.. Don't understand why this merges with who's online in the guild but that's what it is.

Thank you this was the fix for me.

For me the fix has been: leave guild and get a new guild invite.

Anyone else still seeing this issue? My wife and I haven’t played in a number of years and just re-started. The first day I could see the guild page for one of my alts. Now there’s nothing there. I can see the message of the day and was able to use /ginvite to pull my wife into the guild but she can’t see any guild stuff either as a fresh recruit. We’ve only been playing for a few days. No addons or any other potentially funny business.

There is currently known issues with guilds at the moment. Here’s a thread on the Technical Support forums and here’s one for chat specifically in the General Discussion forums.

Closing this thread as it has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion.