Can't see Auto-Invite in group finder

I was trying to get a full raid group but I couldn’t see the auto-invite, so I had to manually click each person. Definitely a glitch because this game is a MMO. Might want to fix, blizz

15 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s not broken. The auto accept for manually created groups and some auto created groups was removed back before BFA.

1 Like

People were having too much fun playing together.

23 Likes

Seeing the only difference is that “Invite” buttons need to be manually clicked, nothing about playing together has changed, nothing.

F to pay respects

3 Likes

Yes, nothing has changes as far as ability to play together in groups. However, it seems that everything that makes this game run smoothly is slowly eaten away by some dev who wants to control us by making yet another thing tedious and monotonous. Hubby and i plan in group of two together. We run everything in various pairs of our toons and frequently jump from pair to pair. Auto accept made it easy to get them in a group. What possible purpose does it serve WOW to remove this? It simply means if he invites me to his party, I auto accept and get on with heading to the flight path, etc. WHY NOT allow it? WHY TAKE IT AWAY?

17 Likes

we’re looking at you BLIZZARD

4 Likes

It allowed players to trivialize content through the use of addons that exploited the auto accept feature, and thus would fully automate group finding and quest completion.

All it took was one click, and nothing else, to virtually instantly complete WQs. Click a button, start shooting at something while others also using the automated system instantly joined and the next thing anyone knows the QW is complete.

Then, there were those who took it a step further by doing the single click and AFKing while the automated system filled the group and completed the WQs for them.

And again, Bliz didn’t replace it with something that requires a convoluted process. The only extra work that your husband (and everyone else) has to put in is a single click of the “Invite” button.

They’re overtly aware of that, Aggrokin. So much they publicly acknowledged and addressed it.

3 Likes

I like how blizzard takes the lazy way and just removes it instead of actually fixing it

6 Likes

Fix what?
Addons are 3rd party, which Bliz has no developmental control over. So there’s nothing that can be fixed on that end.

Lazy way?
As a result, removing an addon’s ability to interact with the game has always required changing the parts that Bliz does have control over.

1 Like

Yeah it would be a shame if users created add-ons which improved the game. Like equipment manager, or 20 or 30 others that Blizz claimed as theirs by intellectual wotsitry, or something…

1 Like