Can't replace the Spectrecles

I’m clearing through Shadowmoon Valley (outland) for sake of the loremaster achievements. Some time ago when I first went through the area I completed “A Ghost In the Machine”, using the spectrecles from Zorus the Judicator. I then left outland for a long while, and in the meantime, sold the spectrecles not realizing I’d need them later.

Fast forward to now, I accepted all three of the “Divination:” quests, and need the spectrecles to progress. As far as I can tell, I’m supposed to be able to speak to Zorus to replace them, but when I interact with him there is no dialogue options. Have the spectrecle replacements moved, or is this interaction bugged? The fact that I can’t seem to finish my outland quests now is extremely frustrating.

In case having active quests was making it act up, I abandoned all three “Divination:” quests, but Zorus still does not replace the requisite item. Any help would be greatly appreciated… heres hoping it’s just moved and I can’t find it.

Having the same issue here. Went back on a max level toon to get the helm from this questline, at some point lost the goggles, and cannot replace them via talking to the apothecary (Horde).

have you checked that they’re not in your bank?

it’s a unique item, so you won’t be offered another one if you’ve already got one.

Yeah, I actually didn’t notice this had gotten a response. Through a support ticket I found out that I was just dumb and left them in the bank.

2 Likes

This is truly strange… I accepted the quest, never went back to the bank, but there they were in my bank. I have to assume this item shares a questline or something with another quest, because the spectrecles were in a spot in my bag with a bunch of other head slot items. I had never done this quest, accepted it, or abandoned it before. Weird.

Unfortunately not in my bags or bank. i have dropped and reaccepted the quest multiple times and no luck. Do i need to find someone on the same quest and join?