Can't Queue For Timewalking

Power leveled this character to 86 to queue for timewalking. (character has existed for a couple weeks or so).

Hit 86 (and then 87 for good measure) and still cannot queue for timewalking for unknown reasons. My 86 shaman can queue just fine, which prompted me to power level this DK from 60 - > 86 so I can start to grind out 3,000 tw badges for the insanely priced toy.

Help?

Does the option just not appear in your Dungeon list OR are you receiving an error when attempting to queue?

1 Like

It is not appearing in my dungeon list; I just see MoP and Cata dungeons as an option. 86 shammy sees MoP/Cata & timewalking as options.

Hmm, it is odd that a character of the appropriate level cannot see the listing. Have you tried doing an UI reset (as detailed in Support article linked below) to rule out any type of UI corruption?

1 Like

I just tried. Didn’t fix issue.

And you did the reset as detailed in Support article? Closed game down, renamed or deleted the 3 folders (Cache, Interface, WTF), then restarted game with default UI?

Correct. Fully shut down and rebooted with fresh folders (no addons, intro cinematic played, etc.).

Still do not see TW appear as an option for queue.

Then I am fully perplexed as to the cause. You aren’t a freshly made DH or a freshly boosted character (who both would be under a 24-lockout for non-current instances).

Hopefully, someone else will come along soon with a better idea as to why you cannot see the listing.

1 Like

Aye, read about those issues and since this DK has been sitting at 60 for at least 2 weeks I figured they wouldn’t affect me. Thought this issue would resolve itself with the daily reset; it didn’t. Now I’m thinking maybe it will fix itself after 24 hours from when I hit 86? Random, but maybe?

Appreciate your help, though.

Cata lasts up to level 90 now, with the levelling changes. I believe that’s why. Try hitting 91 and seeing if that’ll let you queue.

1 Like

The Cata Heroics are still set at 85 IIRC and her alt that is 86 can queue so I don’t think that’s it.

Not sure why it’s not letting the DK queue honestly.

2 Likes

I’d say this character doesn’t have the option to queue for the Timewalking dungeon because your iLevel is too low. Klixxy has a 103 iLevel, due to a number of low iLevel quest rewards from the Death Knight starting area that you still have on. Your Shaman is sitting at an iLevel of 109.

If you raise your iLevel by a few points you’ll likely be given the option to queue. Remember to reopen group finder after you have added a new item so it can be taken into consideration.

5 Likes

Awesome that makes sense. I’ll try it out.

Thank you!

Edit: It worked! Hurray!!!

4 Likes