Can't queue for specific dungeon as a tank

Can I get a response on my issue please? I have submitted a ticket on this and it is in the bug report. It is not in the known issues page. This is my issue:

I need to finish the mechagon achievement to unlock mechagnomes. The last part I have to do is the dungeon. I play brewmaster so I wanted to Q for those 2 dungeons as a tank. The dungeon finder is only letting me Q as tank for random dungeons, not for specific.

Is this an intended situation, or is it a bug?

I would do a full UI reset just to rule it out other then that wait on your ticket.

done it. no luck

You will need to wait on the ticket to get things resolved.

2 Likes

You are likely going to have to wait until QA addresses the bug. GMs who handle tickets don’t fix bugs.

Biggest problem for me about this is that its not even on the “known issues” list. its just not being acknowledged.

I’m sorry, that is simply not true. Even if you submit a ticket, and the GM’s are currently unable to assist you, they will either state that it isn’t something they can do and you must figure it out, or they’ll let you know that they can’t figure out how to correct the problem and that it has been passed on to a different team.

1 Like

That’s an absurd notion. This forum isn’t staffed 24/7 nor is it staffed by the QA team that confirms known issues. The blues here would need to be in communication with that team to find out which issues are “known” etc.

2 Likes

Replies by SFA’s here on the forums are not required, they reply when they feel they need to step in, as this forum, Customer Support, is a Player-to-Player Help Station. This is not Customer Service.

2 Likes

I’ve removed your posts from this discussion Dæde. They are not only not adding anything of value to the discussion here, they simply aren’t true.

The queue times are what they are right now because many players have questions about the new patch. It would be helpful if we could not open tickets for things the Game Masters cannot help with. As others have pointed out, if there is a bug with the dungeon group finder then that’s not something the Game Master team will be able to assist you with.

I do also want to call out that the Known Issues list being maintained on our support site by the Customer Support team is not all encompassing. There are hundreds (probably more) of bugs that have been reported and fixed which never made it to the known issues list.

We mainly use this list to document the more impactful issues, or ones we’re getting the most tickets about. Issues we know there are lots of questions about, and that we can get in front of by posting about them.

At this time, there are a few reports regarding this but they’ve not been confirmed and are not considered known issues yes. In one report, the player indicated they could queue if they selected both tank & dps then due to queue times they were pulled into the dungeon as a tank.

Since Game Masters can’t fix bugs, there are a couple of ways you can file bug reports without needing to open a ticket.

8 Likes