Cant Queue for Heroic?

ok so this is my first char this expansion. I just hit ilvl347 and I cannot queue for heroics? I dont know why. Before I hit 347 the tooltip when mousing over heroics said I needed to be 345, now it just says you may not queue for this dungeon and they all still show as locked with the padlock Emblem. Any ideas?

Your ilevel and character level should allow you to access all heroic dungeons. The only 2 dungeons that should be locked to you are: Siege of Boralus and King’s Rest and I think those are still mythic only dungeons. They require specific achievements that you haven’t earned yet.

Everything else should be available. If its not and logging out/in doesn’t fix it, open a support ticket.

if you were in a party then maybe the other person was too low?

If you are trying to gear up though you will be better served going to nasjatar. Ot will be hard at that ilvl but will give you lots of 385 gear quickly.

These have a heroic mode now.

2 Likes

They have had heroic modes since 8.1, and blizzard removed the quest / achievement requirements when they did it.

I had this in 8.3 as well. Turns out all I had to do after meeting the ilvl requirement is to re-log.