Can't purchase my epic Elekk ground mount

I’ve tried to buy my epic mount on an alt I’m leveling, but the NPC will not open his trade window with me. The NPC dialogue menu opens still and shows “What Elekks are for sale?” yet remains uninteractable. I hoped this issue would’ve been addressed within a day or two but I see it still has not.

Yes, I’ve disabled all of my addons & cleared my cache.

Do you have epic ground mount training on your alt? You aren’t able to get flying without 150 riding.

Sorry, I should’ve been more clear. I’m trying to buy my 100% speed epic ground mount. The vendor infront of the Exodar is the NPC I’m having issues with. I have 150 riding skill purchased.

The only thing I can think of is to shut off all your addons, & (might sound silly) Make sure you’re a dranei or else you wont be able to purchase it unless you’re exalted.

Its more than likely an addon interfering with NPC.

This has been broken for a few days since the patch. Only thing that worked for me was getting into combat with a nearby mob, seemed to let me talk to the vendor. Otherwise he doesn’t let you interact with the vendor menu. Three threads in the bugs forum with multiple people bringing it up, zero response from blizz.

2 Likes

Just tried dragging a nearby enemy and talking to the vendor in combat. Fruitless endeavor for me at least. If anyone has anymore suggestions or possible fixes please let me know

Aren’t the mounts boe? Maybe someone can buy it for you.

The Blood Elf Priest racial Consume Magic also has been broken since pre-patch.

You could have 50 priests buffs on and it will tell you “Nothing to dispel.”

Don’t worry! We’ll get out of beta soon! It’s only Phase 2.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

Just buy the warp stalker mount for your alt -blizz

I realized I posted this in the wrong sub-section, sorry for that mods. But, for anyone reading & sharing the same issue the above posted comment worked for me and my problem is now resolved for now, although the bug remains

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.