Can't post in Shadowlands Beta Threads

Do you have to have beta access to post?

The only “In Development” forums I can post on are the PTR and BFA.

Yes, I’ve tried logging in and out again.

Yes, you must have Beta access to post in those Forums.

5 Likes

Yes. If you don’t have beta and want to give feedback on it, use [BETA} at the front of your thread title and post where you would normally post on the topic. So a topic about Hunters in beta could be posted in the Hunters forum.

1 Like

I’ve also not got access to the beta forums. I sent Ion a tweet about it and apparently they’re looking into it, but I’ve got no idea of a timeframe.

If you don’t have beta access, which is what this thread is about, you won’t have beta forum access, either.

I do have beta access

In fact for a minute there my beta access made me unable to access the Live version of the game, which is why I came this way in the first place

Sure, but OP does not, per them asking if they need beta access first. The update won’t help them at all.

Ah, I get it now. Sorry.

My issue is I have beta access but can’t post in the beta forums. Skim-read this topic and thought it was the same issue. My bad.

Just give it some time as the forums take a little longer to update. Be sure to try logging out and back in again tomorrow as your account will likely be flagged by then :wink:

I’ve been in the beta for a month now :stuck_out_tongue: Tried to log into the forums several times over that period but no dice