Can't Open Linked Professions

I’ve been trying to open up professions of guildies and in trade chat as I needed to get something enchanted and to see the materials. However, I had a problem when I couldn’t open them. I’ve tried looking up answers and nothing worked.

So Far I’ve done…

• Turned off all addons
  • Completely uninstall all addons
  • Deleted WTF folder
  • Making the chat “interactive”

Nothing else seems to be working.

I am also having this problem

I am also having this issue I cant open Professions links in chat

Hi there,

I looked over this and we have seen a few reports of this in the last few days. On the looks we have taken we have not been able to verify this on our side.

This makes me think this problem is one with the interactive nature of the chat. Let’s go in and toggle that to Make chat interactive.

If that does not work, let’s try fully resetting the game chat.

/resetchat

Let me know if these fail or not my friends.

/Nathardrick

I feel like this right here will solve 99% of these complaints.
Its a setting I was never aware of in my ~10 years of playing until I couldn’t click linked items in chat
Makes me think sometime recently a reset changed everyone’s chat default to non-interactive

Tried the above blue post suggestion but could not get it to work. Any other suggestions?

Hey everyone,

After digging into this further it does look like clicking on Profession links in chat is not working correctly. It’s being investigated as a bug by the WoW team, so hopefully it can be hotfixed soon.

Thank you!

i already submitted bug report the other day, i bet itll be fixed soon.