Can't open any bags

I can’t open any of my bags on my druid Mousepaws…what the heck?

3 Likes

Default UI or addon?

Definitely disable bag addons. Even ones that were updated recently may not work. BetterBags isn’t working for me. But I have another bag issue where a lot of items in my bags have no icons/are invis, and didn’t show at all when I selected to show as unified bag.

3 Likes

Don’t use addons for my bags…I had to fully log out and back in then it works…this has been happening for months now with this game.

its not an issue with addons… same thing here

i wiped all addons. didnt fix it…

i reinstalled entire game

it does not fix it

blank icons, and string of ui errors every time you open your bags

1 Like

noticed conduits was popping up over and over again in the string of 50 plus erors i got when opening my bags…

deleted the conduits from bags that were bugging out… bags are now bag to normal, with no missing textures and no strings of errors

3 Likes

Mine mostly happens to my bank toon and I have to go find other mail box or just log out and back in …its been happening for over a year or so now…as I said I don’t use addons for my bags…and its not all the time either…

do you have any conduits in your bags at all. that was the issue for me. deleting said conduits from shadowlands stopped the string of errors and made my bags usable and back to normal again

4 Likes

Nope nothing like that in my bags…

Thanks, sure enough that was it!

1 Like

I get the blank icons thing on my character in Remix all the time. On my bank slots.

If you’re still having this problem, it stopped for me after I used the default bag sort then deleted old SL conduits that were in my bags, was doing the same thing for me too

1 Like

I just deleted some of the conduits in my bags and this fixed all of my bags. Like what… Thank for that minor detail that actually fixed a large problem.

1 Like

1000000000000000000000000% On point. Shadowlands conduits and leggos need to be out of the bags. Went through the same problem yesterday. Deleted all elvui folders, reinstalled, blah blah blah. Just get rid of Shadowlands crapola.

1 Like

As 7/26 …
I went through all my bag addons and disabling “bagbrother” fixed this issue for me.

the culprit for me was “bagnon”–disabling it didn’t work, I had to uninstall it completely, but now everything works fine. :stuck_out_tongue: