Can't manually log in

Every time I try to manually log in with username/password/authenticator on two different PCs I get the error:

You have been disconnected (WOW51900314)

immediately after entering my details.

Using the Battle.Net app works fine. HOWEVER you can only be logged into the Battle.Net app on one PC at a time, so every time I want to log into a different PC I have to kick the app off on the first PC.

This happens in both WoW TBC and in WoW Shadowlands, so it’s not a specific installation issue. For a while, one of my TBC installs was working fine, but I had to make an account change which has logged it out of the authenticated token so now both PCs are doing it for TBC, and both were always doing it for Shadowlands.

What is the fix here? Why isn’t manual log in allowed any more?

8 Likes

Identical situation here. I can log in via battle.net app, but for hardware reasons I have to use the wow.exe route.

3 Likes

been happening to me since just after Wednesday daily reset. only difference between today and yesterday is that the launcher now loads news, whereas yesterday it just showed a ‘something went wrong’ error page

5 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.