Cant login to Classic

Anyone else having issues logging into Classic? Seems to have started at 11am EST. I can log in to Bnet no problem, I launch the game, get to “logging into game server” and it just DC’s right after that.
Tried launching the client directly, tried relogging on bnet etc…

2 Likes

yep.

I see retrieving realm list >> logging in to game server >> then ‘you have been disconnected’

same ! Need help !

I too cannot connect, I have raised a ticket. getting error code WOW51900123

Blizz has lost too much money to kotick’s retirement so they can’t keep the login server(s) running smoothly
I had a queue for no apparent reason, IF wasn’t close to crowded and boralus was so dead it was funny

Same here. Not the first time either.

yea i am having same issue, i get in and a few minutes later i am disconnected

Well, I have tried clearing cache, repairing the game, VPN-ing to different parts of the world, trying a different account. Nothing works. Guess we just have to wait for Blizzard to fix whatever is going on. Which is weird since its not even peak hours in the US. I hope when peak hours hit it doesnt get worse…

Same here. I guess their servers are screwing up with so many people logging on.

yeah I have no idea why this isn’t being addressed, it can’t just be us having this issue

I haven’t been able to login for 3 hours now

I’m not sure if the issues in this thread are related to:

But, if not, perhaps posting this in the Technical Support forums would get some more blue attention that General Discussion.

issue is solved now, but it was a US account created in the US for me

Same just like asking them about exploiting, you should get on that ^^