Cant login on wow classic

try to log into wow classic and i pick my server and it boots me back to the login page ? 2 days now cant log

1 Like

Crimsonhart,

What error code do you get when you are disconnected? (It should read WOW51900### < what are the last 3 numbers?)

I’m getting it. WOW51900328

Im getting this same error for 2 days also

Same error for me as well.

Error 51900328

Same…cant log on same wow51900328

Why does this brand new thread get a response, yet the other threads don’t?

Same error for me as well.

Error 51900328

Ok so if i turn on my VPN it lets me login. If i turn off the VPN i get blocked. Why am i being blocked lol

Still same error though wowxxxxx328

Same error code for me as well, but I’m trying to get onto Rexxar server on retail, this has been happening since Saturday

Im pretty sure it has to do with the DDoS attacks. They are blocking certain ISPs. Use a VPN which hides your info and it should work. @ojeezmelissa

I’ve literally done all the troubleshooting. All of it. dxdiag/tracer/msinfo/ flushed my cache. all drivers are up to date. ive deleted all my addons. powercycled my router. Messed with Proxy settings/firewall settings/ updated and deleted and reinstalled malware software.

What else can i do? or is this jsut life now?

VPN on still wont let me in.

is the Authenitcator not the same thing?

I also get this same error, along with latency issues. This began ~24 hours ago.

after posting my tracer info, im being told my issue is related to my ISP. I guess well see

Tech Support tends to push the issue off on other sources. It’s common practice. Use the article below, find a server for your area and ping it. Then ping Google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) and if the Blizzard server is considerably higher, it’s safe to say it’s Blizzard.

this is great.

blizz traceroute was high on hop 3 for me.

to google. no spikes. no lag. all between 20-35ms. all 10 hops. both for 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

so now im back to square one.

Also having this issue. However, I get no error code after I try to log into a server. It just kicks me back to username/pass and this will be an infinite loop. No error codes at any point.

1. Click play and client opens
  2. Connect to login server successfully and get to server list
  3. Click on my server and it hangs at “Logging into server” or whatever for about 10-15 seconds and then kicks me back to enter my username/pass with no error given

I can bypass this issue entirely by using a VPN. I should NOT have to use a VPN to play a game I pay to play.