Can't Login! Oceanic Servers Down?

Get to “Logging Into game server” then disconnects. Shows (WOW 51900328). Started approx 10 mins ago.

12 Likes

Same here about 5mins ago

1 Like

Can confirm getting the same error, I’m oceanic based.

1 Like

same here… oceanic server as well…

1 Like

Same here and cannot login in US Server too

1 Like

Same here, is it a coincidence that it’s just after reset or do you reckon somebody at Blizz made a boo-boo ?

1 Like

Wonder if they’ll refund the currency i just lost because of losing a vision while they can’t maintain their servers…

Just kidding, i know they wont. But its BS. FIX YO SH*T BLIZZ THX

3 Likes

Can’t login…

1 Like

The servers just needed to take a quick nap

1 Like

Same here got disconnected from frostmourne a couple minutes after daily reset and trying to log in again it gets to “logging into game server” and gets stuck on that for a little then just says “you have been disconnected”…

1 Like

Same problem, seems like everyone experiencing this are from Oceanic, could be an issue with one of our ISP’s or a line somewhere.

I hope some idiot didn’t dig through the fibre near Sydney again.

2 Likes

Ah thank god. I was deleting characters and I thought somehow my whole account bugged, because my WoW2 starter account connects fine to NA. It must be an OCE thing.

1 Like

I just started my mythic key and I got disconnected?! Now I can’t log back in?? Noooooo

2 Likes

Same here! So sian half way run mythic been disconnected, till Now still can’t log in zzz

1 Like

i got dc and cant log back in. keep getting “Logging Into game server” then disconnects. Shows (WOW 51900328). T_T what a way to waste my key… Singapore is down

1 Like

Just started a M+ key anad got DC with error code WOW51900328.

2 Likes

Yep same here, lost a +15 key because of this…

1 Like

Yep can’t login either and getting the same error :frowning:

2 Likes

makes me wonder why all these “server status” websites exist when none of them actually work.

3 Likes

When will the server be up, the M+ key is running down to 0 time. Come on allow ppl to log in already

2 Likes