Cant login, keep getting disconnected?

Same issue. Screen loads to about 90%, then just sits there for awhile until it disconnects me. Husband is having the same issue with his account.

3 Likes

Something for sure going on atm, servers not populating and log in stuck.

Having the same issue here

Time for some self care. Take a shower. Walk the dog or go for a walk. Eat something healthy. (You should probably take a shower tho lol)

3 Likes

I just took one lol

2 Likes

Can’t create auctions etc etc

1 Like

Edit: threads were merged, but will leave second sleeping hamster anyway!

12 Likes

Sir that requires me to move out of my chair

4 Likes

There are actually gamer exercise videos on YouTube. They reduce carpal tunnel’s

Same, getting tired of this crap.

also having the same issue, bar fills, nothing happens…or if i do manage to log in, wont log out for like 5 min or have to force shut down the game

hoping this is fixed or at least acknowledged at some point since its been going on for almost 30min now

Good I thought was just me.

Same - dang monday blues

Can’t get past load screen or change realms. Retail and remix seem to be effed.

2 Likes

Been logged in with no issues. I guess I’m not going to log out either. Big storm headed over, I’m just afking it out. Last 2 big storms in a row I was in Throne of Thunder and Tornado warnings! No, the irony is not lost on me.

2 Likes

Same! Forced game to shut down and now can’t log back in. Sargeras

1 Like

Harvey the Authentication Server Hamster is having a busy day.

Same over here.

1 Like

Gurubashi is also ooked.

1 Like

Yea I’m locked out too. Keep getting disconnected

I just tested it out on my account, and the same thing is happening now. The blue bar is all the way to the right and it’s been hanging there for about 3 minutes now. Trying to log onto my character on MoonGuard.

Oh, well. Time to read the WoW forums some more.

:cat: :cat2: :cat:

3 Likes