Cant login, keep getting disconnected?

Yeah been getting dc’d logging in to any character. Started with the logout button not doing anything and then when I re-launched I can no longer finish a loading screen

6 Likes

In b4 refund of game time demanded

5 Likes

Yep had the same issue, Could not log out of one toon and could not log in to another, So do we say what we think it is

Is this a early pre patch DDos attack?

1 Like

just my luck, after not being able to play for 2 weeks… lol RIP

3 Likes

Same here. Area 52.

Tichondrius having issues… Can’t get on main in valdrakken and can’t get on remix.

Same. Game hanging on logging and then getting kicked back to reconnect.

1 Like

I was on moonguard and malganis and having problems on both

My login is borked, too.

I get the load screen, the bar fully fills, and then…nothing.

It’s weird that the blue bar is full, though, as in the past, it would usually get like 80% or 85% full and stop. But right now, it’s all the way to the right and then it hangs.

/moo :cow:

PS - it took like 5 minutes total, but now I 'm in, weird. But nothing is responding. Yet latency numbers are normal at 23ms and 25ms, home and world.

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

Timing out on multiple toons, in multiple zones. It’s not just you.

2 Likes

AH doesn’t work.

Frustrating because tomorrow is tuesday and there are things I want to do before reset.

4 Likes

The sky is officially falling. Everybody panic.

7 Likes

I’m slow as well, and now when I see the server list none of character show up. I’m in CA, and on a Mac.

Oh well, good excuse to go make cookies :wink: :cookie:

1 Like

It’s what we get for procrastinating weekly stuff lol I always tell myself I won’t wait until the last minute… But I do anyways

1 Like

Same, it gets to about 60% then stops and disconnects me

2 Likes

Mine gets about 80% and just stays there or gets to 100% then tells me “A character already exists with that name.” and disconnects me…

3 Likes

wtf blizzard, give me my 2 cents back! raggggge

6 Likes

cant even’t log in lol stuck at fully loading bar for 5 mins

1 Like

Yep its Lagging or kicking ddos likely, I did get a brief wait time in que before getting booted

2 Likes

I came to check…glad it’s not just me.

4 Likes