Can't log out of forums

I’ve tried a few times to log on so that my fiance can use the forums instead on his account, but every time I go to log out of my account, it takes me to a blank page. When I click the ‘Log In’ button, it gives me a 404 page not found error.

6 Likes

This is also happening to me since the forum update, but, at least for me, it only affects Firefox (both desktop and android latest versions). Logging out and the “login in” button works appropriately in Chrome (both desktop and android) and Edge. (And the entire new navigation bars don’t work at all in the Pale Moon browser, so I haven’t been able to check it.)

2 Likes

Same story here.

1 Like

I was able to resolve this by clearing cache and cookies. Caused all sorts of problems for me. Not just FF, had probs with Chrome too.

1 Like

i can’t log out either.

What Raistmejere suggested worked for me. I had to go a step further and reset my password after but it did log me out

1 Like

same i cant even post on the other forums despite havin active sub either but can post here wtf fix ur turd forum mates

2 Likes

That’s what happened to me, said I didn’t have an active sub. I was able to fix mine by clearing cache and cookies in Firefox, logging out, then back in. In case anyone has trouble, from Mozilla’s website.

1. In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the
    menu button. and select Settings.
  2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
  3. Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear. …
  4. Click Clear.

I went through other troubles before the issue resolved I think were related to dbase issues in armory. It took a few minutes before the fix took.

also happening to me, cant log in, cant change back to my usual forum character either everything seems broken ;-;

Still broken. I cannot log out of forums either.

can you do this for specific websites or does it only do it for the whole browser?

Yes you can if you’re talking FireFox, otherwise idk. In FF go to tools then settings. On the left there is a Privacy and Security section in which when you scroll down is a Cookies and Site Data section. Under manage data it allows you to remove specific website data. You might try just removing the cache to see if that fixes it that way you’ll still keep site preferences and such. When I cleared the cookies it did not remove my passwords but did force me to sign in again on all websites I sign in on.