Can't interact with Broken Consoles for achievement

I’m in Zereth Mortis and I’m supposed to be able to interact with the “broken consoles” in the cave after interacting with the “broken automa”. I get no gear icon or other option to interact with these consoles. I see the tooltip calling them “broken console” when I move the cursor over them, but I have no ability to interact with the consoles. This is for the Symphonic Vault needed for the Sand, Sand Everywhere achievement.

2 Likes

Based on your other report, you seem to be having some issues seeing/clicking on items. Have you tried a full UI reset?

Just did it and it did not fix the issue.

The symphonic vault is not a criteria for the Sand, Sand Everywhere achievement, but it is for the Treasures of Zereth Mortis achievement. The consoles require you to listen to the tones played by the broken automa and then click the consoles in order based on the tone they play back. I believe if you make a mistake you have to start over and click the automa again, so the consoles may lose interactivity after that. Making mistakes will probably be inevitable unless you are lucky with the guessing order or looked up the solution online. Were you able to click at least one to start? It’s been a little while since I did it myself.

I literally can not click anything. I can click the automa and that’s it.

Are you blinking to the console? I think movement speed abilities used to cause issues with the progress of this treasure, but that may have been fixed.

No I’m walking to the consoles. I saw that you can’t use any kind of travel enhancement or that will mess it up. I’ve tried logging out. I’ve tried completely resetting my UI. Nothing works.