Cant Install Wow Retail

I had wow installed and when I tried to update it, it would just get stuck at initializing and would not start updating… I’ve reinstalled battlenet and ran it as an administrator. Tried turning off my firewall as well. I ran through all of the steps on the technical support website but nothing

I seen one post with someone that was having the same issues and they said reinstalling the game worked so I tried that. Now I’m stuck trying to install wow. I’ll open battlenet as an administrator and hit install. I can choose where to install but it will just spin for calculating size and when I click start install, it just spins and doesn’t do anything.

I have tried and failed the below

Restart Your computer and Router/Modem: Sometimes, a simple restart of your networking equipment can resolve connection issues.

Check Firewall/Antivirus Settings: Make sure that your firewall or antivirus software isn’t blocking Blizzard’s games or services. You may need to add exceptions for Blizzard’s executables or ports.

Disable Background Applications: Close unnecessary background applications, as they might interfere with Battle.net Games. Check for any resource-intensive programs running in the background and close them before launching

Flush your DNS cache and reset your network configuration. You can do this by opening the Command Prompt (on Windows) or Terminal (on macOS)

Reinstall the Battle.net App: Uninstall the app, restart your computer, and reinstall the app. Corrupted installation files can lead to various issues, and a fresh installation might

Wired Connection: If you’re using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection by connecting your computer or console directly to your router using an Ethernet cable. This can help rule out potential wireless interference issues.