Can't Have These(World Quest Bug)

World Quest bugs at 4/5 artifacts and the tracker no matter where you are in the zone of the quest only goes to one spot and the artifact never spawns.

51 Likes

I’m also having this issue, but others around me were not.

5 Likes

I am also having the issue, but my husband was able to loot the relic in that spot by the logs not 15 seconds prior to my attempt. It’s now 15+ mins later and I still cannot loot it. (It just does not spawn).

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat.

2 Likes

Same for me!

2 Likes

I just had this bug. I couldn’t find a way to fix it, but you can work around it.

The objectives become interactable by proximity, not by using the WQ item. So if you mount your dragonriding mount and walk around the area, flying into the air to drop aggro, you can eventually stumble upon the last item you’re missing. The highlighted objective item fades into view after you spend a couple of seconds within range of it.

My last objective was off in the green patch, I think to the north east of the objective area?

9 Likes

I am stuck on this now as well, unable to loot the last artifact by the logs. Out of the dozens of people doing the quest, only one other player was having trouble, so it seems its not happening to everyone.

I did try walking around looking in other spots as suggested above, logging out and then back in, and even leaving the area and coming back an hour or so later.

Nothing seems to help, I have a support ticket in now with an estimated response time of 14 days, lol.

Same, what a waste of time

Check around the coordinates of 12,40 area

9 Likes

Same. Having this issue as well.

Currently bugged at 4/5 for me as well.

Yep, currently bugged for me at 4/5 as well.

Bugged for me as well, around 12.8/41.9 coordinates near the logs at riverside. Stuck at 4/5 artifacts.

2 Likes

yup, stuck at 4/5 artifacts.

Same for me. :confused:

This is the fix. Ignore where the last beacon tells you to go. It’s actually at 12.40 next to the trunk of the tree in the grass.

13 Likes

IM at 3/5, one in middle of area that im guessing is underground? the beacon thing only shows a half circle rest it hidden

Thank you! That was exactly where my 5th one was despite the orb leading me to the two logs laying by the river.

Edit: So other people know, I basically had to stand on it in the location Everclear stated, but it showed up no problem without using the locator tool the quest provides.

1 Like

Here’s the fix. Can’t Have These Fix She explains how to find the artifacts when it’s bugged. Basically just go to each artifact location, use the Artifact Locator on the artifact location, and the artifact will pop up. The last one for me was at exactly 12.45, 40.66.

17 Likes

Thanks, I can confirm this worked for me. I found the last one at exactly at 12.45 40.66, well away from where the beacon indicated.

Edit: I’ll also add that once you approach the spot it appears even without using the Artifact locator.

4 Likes