Can't get to the last boss in Antorus the Burning Throne

Magni Bronzebeard wont teleport me. Every other boss in the raid is dead. Magni is standing next to Aggramar’s corpse and is clickable. When I open his dialog box, it says “Are ye ready, (player name)?” But I don’t have any options to click. What am I missing? Thanks in advance for any help.

Have you tried relogging? Sometimes that helps.

Yeah. I’ve re-logged a couple times, disabled all add-ons, and restarted my PC. Just can’t seem to figure it out lol.

Have you completed all (potentially) relevant Legion content leading up to that point?

I believe I have. I don’t think you can enter the raid unless you have.

1 Like

Just did a quick test run myself and was able to speak to Magni and have him teleport my character to the final boss. Not sure what would be stopping you from doing so.

1 Like

are you in combat

they made a fel dog fall off a cliff which aggros to you on the way down to the teleport

I just hearthed out of the instance and ran all the way back in to see if that helped, it didn’t do anything. Do you know if you can reset the raid? I know it has a weekly lockout for loot, but can I reset the raid and rerun it to see if it fixes the glitch, and loot the last boss?

Your progress is what it is now. There’s no resetting it.

1 Like

Well crap. I submitted a bug report. Guess I’ll have to wait till next week when they reset.

1 Like

Hopefully it can get sorted before the next lockout. I feel like you’re missing a crucial step somewhere, but I don’t know what it could be.

1 Like

I honestly have no idea. I’ve killed every other boss and magni is standing there. I don’t know what else I can do lol.

If you stay outside of the instance for 30 min you can soft-reset it.

The 1st 10 bosses will still be dead, but it can fix some bugs.

2 Likes

I am definitely trying this right now. Here’s to hoping it works. Thank you!

:Edit: Not sure if it was your 30 minute suggestion or if me switching it from heroic to mythic did the trick, but it’s now reset and I’m running through killing mobs again. Thanks!

1 Like

Mythic and heroic are different lockouts, and award different recolors of gear.

1 Like