Cant get to into battle.net/support on my phone data or wifi

title pretty much says it all… I cant get into battle.net in I.E on my PC, nor can I access it on my phone through chrome with phone data. The battle.net app will not login and gives me the BLZBNTBGS80000011 (2) error code. My major issue here is I cannot get into contact with customer support with blizzard at all. I did just get off the phone with my internet carrier and phone service carrier with multiple resets of everything. two separate ppl with Verizon networks have connected to the support channel.

Have you tried everything here:

i cant access battle.net so I cant see that link.
but I have been on the phone with Verizon (now the 2nd time) and my friend talked to blizz cust support. no avail atm. while im on hold with Verizon ill add more info… I sent blizz my tracert info (all the I.P address stuff) along with Dxdialog and comp specs along with the error code. They told me to uninstall firewalls and razer stuff but that wouldn’t explain why I cant access battle . net on my phone and all that so I did it and it didn’t work. The rep said it had to be on the ISPs end since it was happening on multiple devices.

Update again. So the Verizon Tech was stumped, he put in a ticket with all of the info that I cant access Battle . Net on my phone (on celluar data) or access Battle . Net on my PC on my wifi connection. Doesn’t look like ill be farming any of that sweet new gear from M+ this weekend…

Hey, Deadlyboujee!

I posted some information in the other thread if you have a moment to see if it helps. I will lock this thread and address the problem in that thread.