Can't get quest "Our Chance to Strike" from Webster

I can’t accept the new crafting item story quest “Our Chance to Strike” from Webster NPC, because, according to Wowhead, I didn’t do the first chapter in War Within.

I’ve competed the Chapter story line 5/5, but I’m currently unable to complete the Isle of Dorn story quest because “The Archive” quest is not available.

My character, Tekko on Sargeras, was an alt and I chose the option to skip ahead in the Isle of Dorn story. Don’t know if that’s the issue, but it looks to be. I went back and try to complete the intro story line and now I’m stuck on “The Archive”. The NPCs for “The Archive” quest are already in the Archive, and not where they should be to accept the quest.

My main goal is to start the quest from Webster, so please help make “Our Chance to Strike” quest available.

P.S. - Posted this in customer support, because I need that instead of the terrible AI response I got about Loot???, but also posting here, because this is looking to be a bug for any ALT character that selected to skip the opening quests and start immediately in Dornogal.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue here… i completed the campaign with my dk but my main characters is my hunter Pichotaa which who i skipped the campaign and completed the post campaign 5/5, i see webster but he does not offer any quests

Any help?

one of my mains has it. one does not. an alt that hasnt done anything yet has it

Did this one use the skip option?

I think the quests are considered warband, so if you have a character that completed it, then the rest should also be considered done.

If your character that doesn’t have the quest used the skip, then it would again be showing the issue is with the skip. Something in the skip removes the warband completion.

It wasnt. So the alt i was working on getting it, had to set up the embassy then ask all the people for support. after i turned that in, he showed up in Dorn. The alt that hasnt done anything yet, i checked, he did set up the embassy. so that worked for me and will do that portion for all the remainder alts

quest chain that unlocked it: Against the current

I can’t even get the quest on my MAIN let alone my alt lmao

Small indie company guys.