Can't get into RBG when turning xp off

As the title states.

The queue times for bgs when I had xp turned on was less than 3mins. Now that I have xp turned off the timer doesn’t even have an estimated time have been waiting in queue now for over 20mins…

I turned xp back on and the queue time popped within 2mins.

Why is this?

Thank you in advance

The queues are separate once again for xp-on and xp-off players as they were from wrath (?) through WoD.

Some suggest that even coordinated efforts between ten alliance/horde to get a game in the xp-off section haven’t panned out but I can’t speak to that from experience.

If you’re interested in twinking, consider the 20-29 bracket on a free to play account or the 110 bracket on a legion capped account.

Because toxic twink players only want to play BGs if they can smash new players and levellers with no chance of losing.

Now that twinks have to play against twinks the xp off queue is completely dead.

This is the group of people who spent years telling everyone with a straight face how large and active the twink community was and that Blizzard couldn’t dare lose them.

6 Likes

RBG = “Rated battlegrounds”. You mean randoms or bgs.

look up “reduced xp debuff”

less of a gear gap between leveling players and twinks than a geared 120 in randoms killing fresh 120’s. hypocrite.

But I support having ilvl limits on endgame BGs. In fact I wish we just went back to templates like in Legion.

So no, not a hypocrite.

People got upset and cried so they pruned them basically even tho a good majority of those people who cried quit.

They are, but also spread out over 10+ different brackets. If they were all pooled together at one of the lower brackets, would be a different story.

1 Like

20’s and 110’s are a great option and i expect ftp/vet/basic account twinking will still be an option in shadowlands.

1 Like

There aren’t enough players who twink to support their bracket.

Hope they bring out templates again and put these miserable people out of their misery.

who’s miserable

Obviously people grinding for gear to get ‘better’ at PvP. Gear for Pv is understandable, but gear advantage in PvP? That is some real miserable behavior. How much of a low life you have to be to want to PvP but not with equal footing.

Keep spreading misinformation.
No need to besmirch a group of players who have been a thing since this games birth.
Gear Up enter BG.

edit. I can remind you personally how toxic your chat is within Battlegrounds.
Hypocrisy is real.

you must only do rated bg’s i assume?or is it only ok to out gear your opponent at maxevel?

Why do you need to out gear your opponent in a match? Blizzard tried to address this with PvP templates. But the basement dwellers cried a lot to get them out. It was as if the only thing going on in their life was taken for them.

Templates were one of the most unbalanced systems to date. My warrior was the third strongest character I have ever had in PvP during Legion templates, with my 70 being the current strongest and my 99 being the second strongest before the druid nerfs. It gave me more of an advantage I could ever get with gear, because other players couldn’t gear up easily to match my heavy gearing style, and they were stuck with their templates which often gave them really bad stats. Survival hunters were shredding everyone, and healers were unmatched in low lvls because dps otherwise was weak besides a few specs. There will always be advantages in PvP, and always a progression system. Otherwise, there will be much less players in PvP as you could see in Legion no one had an incentive to do anything other than random battlegrounds. Even in random battlegrounds, people realized there was really no point to whether you win or lose. It was a horrible balancing mess with Legion templates, and they must have seen all its problems because they removed it.

1 Like

I would equip your ilvl 460 dagger in the main hand, as you have the ilvl 445 in the wrong (currently Main Hand).
Notice any difference?

1 Like

Thanks. I have been thinking about this for a while :-). However I thought main hand would be the right one.