Can't get into Grommash Hold at 120 for summons to orgrimmar

So i was having a problem getting into Grommash hold on one of my toons. All the townsfolk are gathered round the doors asking what happened at Broken Shore. Only im 120 and spent a lot of time playing on this toon in legion so wtf mate. I couldn’t find any help in the forums about it but I figured it out. If you are having this problem, fly to the docks and there is a low level quest to pick up for a 120. What happened was I did the broken shore secenario but never did the funeral quest for vol’jin or w/e. There was a dude on the docks with a quest that took me to saurfang who was standing in front of the doors. Hope this helps.

6 Likes

It is not necessary to post with Masked profanity. It is against code of conduct.

Hey man. I’m having the same problem and thank god I found your post. Took me ages don’t know why it wasn’t the first result on google. I got a question tho. You said just go to the docks. Do you mean the one right outside org? Thanks for the help m8!

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/256989

Yeah this is a bug didn’t lemme do anything on orgrimmar until I did the mission. The fate of the horde if you have the same problem just go to the dock on the left side outside of orgrimmar.

This is super helpful! I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get in there and now I’m able to. Thank you!

Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy