Can't get BfA starter quests or start War Campaign

I managed to find a character that actually has the quest. They moved the room the meeting takes place in from the throne room to the first room on the left in the keep. I think they broke it when they moved it. And to be clear I didn’t pick up the quest. They just happened to already have it.

2 Likes

well thats really strange causeif u do make a new character and u do exile’s reach afterwards if u get the stormwind tour and u dont skipp it than u still get tides of war quest and than the meeting is still on the same room as alays. so they deff screwed something up yeah cause no not a single player can get the quest unless u make a new lvl 1

i rlly rlly rlly hope there will be a server restart anytime soon that might fix it but im scared this will take atleast another week from experience

Yeah everyone was smashed at the back of the room looking at that little table that used to be in the throne room that had a map on it. The npc’s that usually populate the room were despawned.

well thats weird indeed might explain why the quest is missing now but there is also no way of getting it now and since we get no answers from blizz im scared this wont be fixed anytime soon

Also the character was a level 45. I picked up the quest at the beginning of the expansion but just never leveled her. So she wasn’t a fresh character.

its just bugged for everyone right now unless u do the exiles reach part im so confused how blizzard spends time on mmo champion posting about halloween but they somehow dont read these forums

Seems like everyone is getting the generic “Check Wowhead. GMs cannot give game hints” response to tickets. Just an acknowledgement by Blizzard they are aware of the issue would be an improvement at this point.

1 Like

i dont even get that ticket response from a gm my ticket wait time is 8 days also gms can deff give hints and they can also maybe put some server restarts in or maybe atleast telling us they are aware of it that would indeed make an improvement… right now they are literally just saying screw the players we just not gonna say anything let them overload the forums and we just fix it when we feel like it if they cant play current content thats their problem… thats basically what they are saying its so sad i pre orderd shadowlands and cant refund anymore

also what do we wanna check on wowhead there is nothing on wowhead about this issue lol

also now on wow head when u type in tides of war quest it says Requires level 7
Start Captain Garrick End:Anduin Wrynn in stormwind keep well thats bullcrap i checked there and he aint there to so he as well as the guard are not giving anything lol and ther is another version of the quest starting from the guard and needs lvl 10 so even wowhead gives to different locations and lvl reqs haha

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but have you turned timewalking off? I went to Legion to get an artifact appearance but to be able to queue for BfA dungeons again I had to talk to Chromie and deactivate timewalking. Maybe it’s the same for this.

Timewalking is off as my affected character is 50. Chromie just has some blurb about Northrend, probably in anticipation of Shadowland’s pre-questline.

2 Likes

Somehow I have a feeling that the glitch is that timewalking is still on but you can’t deactivate it at 50. I have a DK at level 43, planning to hit 50 in a few hours, I’ll tell you then. He’s in BfA.

no thats not the issue ive tested that i tryed lvl 45 classes getting into time line and than out of the timeline back to normal timeline i maded a complete new allied race and never touched chromie so your not in a timeline than and the quest is stil not showing that quest is just somehow disabled removed or screwed up after the latest hotfix legit no one and thats alot of players on these forums complaining they cant get in no way whatsoever the quest and we all tryed loads of different things on lvl 10s lvl 45s 30 all different lvl ratio’s on my 50 i got the neck and ws only able to unlcok wqs and thats it and i was not in a timeline anymore.

docks and everything looking different on a fresh allied race or other lvl 10 u did not touched chromie with cause its all due to that tides of war quest bringin down a entire expansion lol

Exact same problem here, after I hit 50, I got Magni’s breadcrumb quest, but after getting the neck, the trail just ended. I can portal to Boralus, but I can’t do anything but world quests once I get there.

yep but yea imma stop posting now here since it useless blizz is not gonan do anything anyway il just resub again when its fixed if they ever do

I got a generic copypaste response to my ticket. Asking me to do the things I stated I had already done.
It also mentioned GMs cannot give quest credit or help with a bug and to instead report it on the forums.

yea posting it on the forums they said? lol us and eu are overloaded with threads about this issue lol what things they asked u to do?