Can't find classic recipe's

All the cooking trainers in Org only sell Legion cooking recipe’s, the same goes for Thunder bluff. Who do you get the starting recipe’s from? I googled it but the trainer it sent me to in Org again only sold Legion recipe’s. How do you get the recipe’s to level you cooking to 300?

FIrst off, I am pretty sure you mean Cataclysm instead of Legion. Second, most of the cooking recipes past 200 are found on vendors. There are still a few on the trainer (Yellowtail at 225, Charred Bear Kabobs at 250, etc).

~https://www.wow-professions.com/guides/vanilla-cooking-leveling

The trainers in the main cities can be a bit weird. They teach both Cataclysm and Vanilla recipes, and the sorting of them is a mess. If you aren’t high enough level for the next Vanilla recipe, the “lower” level Cataclysm recipes will show up first in the list, burying the Vanilla stuff. (Fortunately, once you are high enough for the next Vanilla recipe, it will pop back up to the top of the list.)

But, as Maganar said, at some point with Cooking, you will need to track down some Vendor recipes.