Cant Find Blizzard Account WOW51900314?

Just making sure this isn’t a hurdle I have to climb tomorrow and end up missing the stress test due to some password issues.

Is everyone else getting this message when they try to login from the WoW Classic screen?

I know I cant play yet,…I’m just making sure I don’t have any hold ups tomorrow.

Please let me know,

1 Like

No.

Message or call Customer Service as your earliest opportunity.

+1. Up to 4 now.

I like your style :wink:

Are you launching it from the battle net client? I think most of us now have two options. Like for example on my launcher I am seeing under “In Development”, “Beta: World of Warcraft Classic.” Under this option, the play button is greyed out for me because I’m not in the actual beta.

But now we also have another Classic client that is under the “Live” dropdown menu that says “World of Warcraft Classic.” You should be able to install this and then launch it. When you launch it you should see quite a few offline servers. But I’m not getting the error you are talking about, at least not at this time.

You might want to do a live chat with a GM to see what’s happening.

This is an error when a Battlenet account is either deleted, or in some sort of customer service limbo. It’s not a standard error any of us should see.

I do have the “Live” dropdown menu that says World of Warcraft Classic" and I’ve installed it. In fact, the “Play” button is blue and clickable.

When I click it, I see the list of servers, all offline just as you have described. But I hit “Cancel” and it takes me to the traditional Vanilla style WoW login screen.

When I attempt to login from this screen, I get the message I listed in the Topic.

Thanks for the replies, friends.

1 Like

Is your account active?

Oh ok, I see what you mean now. I actually just tested what you said and I don’t get that error that you are getting.

I clicked cancel at the server selection screen that took me back to the old Vanilla login screen you are talking about. I attempted to login from that screen and what I got was a list of accounts. I have a couple different WoW accounts tied to this battle net. Once I clicked on the one that is active, it took me back to the server selection screen showing all the servers as offline. I’m not getting the error, not at this time.

You may want to do a live chat with a GM just to be on the safe side to see if this will cause you any issues tomorrow.

This is a good question. You have to have an active subscription on the account to be able to play in the stress test Skdoosh.

Also I googled the error code and it seems kind of serious. Contact Blizzard ASAP IMO.

Yes. Active account.

I believe I’ve resolved the issue.

I was putting in my account name at login. I entered the email address tied to the account, entered my password and it took me back to the server list. No error code.

Just resubbed a couple weeks ago. I hadn’t played since a few months into Cata. The login info must need email addy now instead of account name.

4 Likes

That’s right. Your email address is what you will put in, not the account name. That got changed some time back.

I’m glad you got it resolved!

1 Like