Can't figure out how to start Argus campaign for "You Are Now Prepared!" achievement

I’m trying to get this achievement so I can unlock void elves and light forged dranei, so I went on the Comprehensive Argus Guide on Wowhead which told me to complete the broken shore intro scenario. It tells me to go to the violet citadel in dalaran and get the quest “uniting the isles” from khadgar. The problem is that khadgar isn’t there and neither is the quest. The “Hand of fate” quest isn’t there either, which is the quest that requires “uniting the isles” to be completed in order to unlock it.

First, make sure you are in Legion Dalaran, not Northrend Dalaran.

The next confusing thing is that there are two times where you do Broken Shore scenarios. The first is the opening to Legion content, the second is after you’ve opened world quests (it was added in the 7.2 patch, so people had been doing Legion content for a while.)

If you haven’t done any of the Legion content, you’ll need to start at the beginning. The important quest you need to complete is “In the Blink of an Eye” which rewards the Dalaran Hearthstone. (If you got a Dalaran Hearthstone from an innkeeper, delete it as it has been known to cause problems with the intro quest.)

Go to the Hero’s Call board and see if The Broken Shore is an option. Take that and follow the quests until you’ve completed “In the Blink of an Eye.” If it’s not, you can try talking to Recruiter Lee in the Stormwind Harbor. If he has a dialog option “I’ve heard this before” which will auto complete “In the Blink of an Eye” and port you to Dalaran and skip the Broken Shore intro.

Once in Dalaran, wander around a bit until an NPC tracks you down with a quest for your order hall. Follow those quests until you’ve picked up and artifact and been given a quest to start one of the leveling zones. At this point, you should be caught up and can start working on “Uniting the Isles.” If you haven’t done it on another character, you’ll need to get to friendly with the factions tied to the 4 leveling zones + Suramar. (This should be pretty quick with the rep buff.)

Next up is the Broken Shore scenario. (The 7.2 one.) Once Uniting the Isles is done, Khadgar will be on Krasus’s Landing In Dalaran. You only need to follow those quests up to where you turn in the quest for the scenario.

Then, it’s back to the Violet Citadel where Khadgar will have the Hand of Fate.

9 Likes

Thank you, I didn’t even realize there were two different Dalaran’s lol. Going to the Hero’s call board made it all pretty clear and straightforward from then on. This is my first time committing to playing the game so I’m pretty noob and I appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amen brother noob! Thank you for keeping it real. I came with the same question and appreciated the answer as much as you did!

So if you are Dracthyr, you bypass the class hall quests if you are in a rush and skip straight to the Hand of Fate quest from Khadghar.