Can't figure out how to get Shado-Pan reputation

So I just came back to WoW and lvl’d my priest from 90-120. I wanna make use of the rep boost before it’s gone.

I’m revered with the Shado-Pan but I can’t figure out how to get more rep aside from timewalking stuff. I remember there being dailies but I can’t figure out where to pick them up.

Just a heads up, the reputation buff only applies to Legion and BFA factions, I believe the Shado-Pan are excluded from it. That being said, since I assumed you already did most of the story line from Townlong Steppes, you will need to get to reputation with the Golden Lotus before Shado-Pan dailies will open.

The main hub for Shado-Pan dailies is at the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes. Make sure you pick up the Grand Commendation from the quartermaster there (if you don’t already have it) to double your XP gains. You will need to have done most of the Townlong I believe before you can see them.

Probably the fastest way to get rep for most of the Pandaria factions is to keep an eye out for the Zandalari Warbringers and Scouts. They will drop rep tokens when killed worth 1000 rep (2000 with the Grand Commendation) for one of the original Pandaria factions. The Warbringers drop 3, and the Scouts drop 1. The scouts are probably easier to farm for the rep, as the Warbringers are pretty heavily camped for their mounts.

I think they removed the Golden Lotus requirement for other factions dailies a while ago.

If you have a 4 plot farm, you can plant specific crops for daily rep with a Pandaria faction.

This. 1000 rep per token, double if you make it your favorite in the reps list, and the war bringers spawn in 5 places, still lots of guides online that show a quick easy circle to check, and often the wandering warbringers are in the path you can take between.

I’m also a returning player and I can see the dailies, yet they do not yield any rep gain upon completion. I got a shado-pan token from a warscout, and upon clicking it, it did not give me any reputation as well…was this reputation removed? I am 2 bubs away from exalted.

I’m not aware of any changes to the rep.

There are two similarly named factions. There’s the Shado-Pan faction that you get from questing/tokens, and the Shado-Pan Assault faction that you get from killing bosses in the Throne of Thunder raid. (And trash up to friendly.)

If it’s the character you are posting on, it shows you are already exalted with the Shado-Pan. You are a couple bubbles away from from exalted with the Shado-Pan Assault.

1 Like

Good catch Udiza!