Cant even find 5 people for Hellfire Ramparts

Congrats, great LFG tool, the only problem is there’s nobody playing the game anymore and its a Saturday afternoon. You add the token and say that’s its to try and fix an issue.

What about the issue that’s been around for months about people not being able to fill a dungeon group? I guess that doesn’t matter because you don’t even care about your player base. Money is all you care about, that’s why the Token was so important to sneak in randomly and still ignore the overwhelming % that wants RDF.

Probably waiting for everyone to unsub and then “We have added RDF to make dungeon groups actually possible” to try and get everyone to subscribe again.

I’m really close to unsubscribing for good, and I just resubbed to give you another chance not even two weeks ago. With the Token being snuck it, I have a feeling it won’t be long before there’s a mount shop, transmog shop, and this is basically retail but in the Wrath expansion, which it’s already pretty close to.

29 Likes

Why would anyone bother doing Hellfire Ramparts on their alts when they’re getting +80% exp from heirlooms + joyous journeys and they don’t care about the loot because heirlooms?

5 Likes

Because its quick exp? You can also only use heirlooms for 2 armor slots and weapon, plus ring if you managed to win the fishing comp. So its not like you dont have upgrades…

6 Likes

doing dungeons will ruin the social experience of the game, have you tried buying a token yet?

52 Likes

Dungeons are barely worth in TBC or Wotlk to level up outside of doing quests the first time. Just wasting time making the group often make them less worth. Even with RDF dungeons are still less worth than questing in most cases. The only way for dungeons to be worth is to either solo tbc dungeons or higher or to have an optimal group that is able to hit the instance cap.

2 Likes

What if like people just like doing dungeons???

Shocker, people doing thing they like with other people in an MMO instead of leveling solo.

21 Likes

Spamming dungeons is actually the quickest way to level with a competent group. And in Tbc/wrath theyre all in the leveling zones anyway so its not like you have to travel…

Tbh though, i just buy my way to 80 the second I hit 69

1 Like

Then they’re free to make a group and do them. Moreover, world content doesn’t have to be solo content. It’s only solo content if you make it solo content. I did dungeons on all my 8 characters while leveling with and without joyous journey and only during Wotlk on medium servers.

Not in TBC or WOTLK by far. Vanilla has SOME really good dungeons to spam IF your group is really good which will not happen unless you organize it.

Lol, I mean thats literally how everyone did it at both tbc and wotlk launch because its the fastest method. By far

The reason why people do dungeons early is because you don’t have to compete for quests much. Questing is by far better for TBC and Wotlk unless you have to heavily compete with others. Moreover people did that for TBC to rep farm, not necessarly because it was better for xp.

1 Like

I mean its just not lol. Dungeon spam is thr fastest way to level as long as your groups arent atrocious.

We def didn’t do it for rep, you hit honored after a couple dungeons anyway. We did it because its the fastest way to level

1 Like

I’m calculating if youre hitting the dungeon cap. Even if youre hitting the dungeon cap in Wotlk and TBC unless you’re soloing dungeons you will do less xp.

Theres just no way the math backs that up. Sorry :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Most people will agree on this, you’re just being weird.

Maybe with flying but even then most likely not.

Dungeon spamming probably still faster even with flying

1 Like

“Most people”

Source: Trust me bro :rofl:

Ramparts is 32k a run at level 60. 5 runs an hour is 160k/hr. A level 60 quest is 10k exp. So youd need to complete 16 quests an hour just to match that exp rate. Thats a quest every 3.75 minutes… Not very likely even with an epic flier and incredible gear.

I know my math is nothing next to “trust me bro” but…

11 Likes

Is he anti rdf?

2 Likes

Lol kinda sounds that way doesnt it

2 Likes

I went to double check and you’re right. TBC dungeons are still worth if you have an optimal group. The problem mostly is the chance of that happening with a pug again is quite low. You would still want to make your own group.

1 Like

dude ur 9 months after wrath launch why would anyone be leveling at 58 right now?

1 Like