Cant equip Leatherworking pants

long story short, race changed from orc to zandalar troll and now i cant wear my LW pants but i can use my boots. my LW is 150 and i finished the new quests and im still un able to put my pants on

I have the same issue with crafted i415 gear. I opened a ticket today in technical probs… sent in a few screen shots and spent almost an hour with a GM (Vladosiky) who was able to put my gear on, however it would remain red in the item slot as well as the armor icon on the right side of my screen displayed the crafted items as broken (red and needing repair). I get the error message as "You will never be able to equip that item" when I try to equip them.

We tried disabling all my add-ons, relogging, restarting the game, clearing the cache folder, swapping to diff characters… nothing worked.

After going round a few times with the gear and the GM, they said there was one other reported issue (a sheild). It is now clear many of us are having issues with craftable gear. The GM is pointing the Devs to look into it, but I was also told to point anyone else with similar issues to this thread as it was the first known post regarding craftable gear: Can't Equip Crafted Shields. However as I am also a LW this thread seems more appropriate. It can’t hurt to post in the above if that is where the original complaint was addressed.

I have also posted to this thread: 150/150 LW Pants cant be equipped - #6 by Frick-stormrage

One other thing, which may or may not be relevant but I changed races a week or so ago and thought that may also be adding to the gear equip conflict. By chance has anyone with this issue recently changed race?