Can't enter the dungeon

Happening to me too in Necrotic wake using dungeon finder queue. Please help to fix this.

Same, been happening to me every night, during the day seems to be fine, but in peak times, yeah nope, cant do many dungeons at all

I am unable to load into dungeon instances. After successfully queuing for and accepting the invite to a normal random dungeon, my screen gets stuck on loading the dungeon.
This has happened twice, both times for the “Mists of Tirna Scythe” dungeon. After waiting for about 5 mins, I get disconnected and return to the loading screen. Upon attempting to relog, I managed to enter the dungeon instance but 3 others in the group were dc’ed. The 4th member explained they had encountered the exact same issue.

Replying with my level 60 character to avoid confusion

Every god damn time. every time. for the love of gawd fix this

Also happening here. Spent hours last night trying to fix what I thought was an issue with my UI :sweat:

Happening for me too. Trying to queue with friends, more often than not I get stuck at around 70% loading bar and after five minutes or so I get DC’d.

Necrotic wake for me. Three days, three times, all the same. Accept the que and stuck on leading screen until times out. Fix please.

every que, ends in a loading screen getting to about 70% for 5 mins then i get d/cd, i have one toon on the fates choice and one did the story, both are having the same problem

Same
really annoying as I haven’t done the weekly quest

Still happening, load screen freezes, no matter what dungeon now, seems to bug out
random BG queue isn’t affected :frowning:

I have also experienced this issue as well, which is quite frustrating.

But I have seemed to noticed that it is a Oceanic server issue, as nearly all of us posted here are on servers from that region.
Coincidence?

Yeah i’d say it’s highly likely just oce servers
typical :frowning:

I’m getting this issue 9/10 times trying to level through dungeons, also from an OCE server.

+1, just happened to me twice now

Happens often for me as well. 70% loaded then stops eventual disconnect. Alt-F4 and attempt to log back in immediately results in “Character already exists” error. No deserter or queue time wait on logging back in. Only happened when queueing for specific dungeon in my case. Also on OCE server (Caelestrasz).

Agreed, looks like the issue is limited to OCE servers. I just queued for a random heroic and encountered the same issue. Dungeon was Tirna Scythe again.

Thanks Blizzard. Really glad we’ll be paying $20 a month for this
 Ashes can’t come out soon enough.

1 Like

Same issue here - from Cael server - also aussie. bloody annoying. have to kill the game client - then wait 5 mins for it to stop telling me my character is already in game before i can relog

1 Like

yep- still happening, every dungeon this evening, completely barred from any group content.