Can't create new topics in specific forums?

I have a lot to complain about that’s easily fixed, but I can’t post new forum threads despite having an active sub now? The blue button is simply greyed out. using firefox.

Like PvP->Battleground, but obviously I was about to make this thread from the button on the main page

I just noticed this today. It might it have something to do with this new-ish forum ranking system?!? I can post here and support and certain other “report problems” forums but not to general or most others forums.

This is gonna make me not come to the forums at all and never earn whatever privileges Im supposed to earn.

2 Likes

The first fix action you should undertake is to log out of the forums and back in. Posting to most forums requires current game time, but the forums don’t seem to always get notified when your game time is renewed. When that happens, the forums think your game time has elapsed and you lose the ability to post outside of Support forums. Logging back into the forums seems to prompt the forums to ask the back-end systems about your account, refreshing its idea of your eligibility.

That fixed it!

Thanks!