Can't connect to game

Hi all,

Currently getting stuck at retrieving character list - wondering if anyone is having similar problems ? This generally hasn’t happened to me before.

I got kicked out and now all oceanic servers are offline. Might be related?

Same here. Hopefully get sorted soon, it’s a public holiday here today.

I think it might be, I only play oceanic as well. The server status must not have been changed to reflect.

stuck on retrieving realm list now then got booted out :-/

1 Like

It’s australia day and all i wanna do is play WoW hahaha!

I just finished the comp stomp, and could not exit the bg. Had to completely exit wow.

Restarted client and after several attempts to login keep getting WOW51900324

Same problem, way to go Microsoft lol

Unable to connect. Battle.net looks fine but the game can’t retrieve realms I just get a WOW51900324 error & am told to contact technical support if the issue persists.

Edit: The username/password screen has the following Breaking News alert:
“We are aware multiple World of Warcraft realms is currently experiencing issues. We are investigating the cause and thank you for your patience.”

Hope servers are back up and running shortly.

hi i had the same problem after playing a HOTS game 2.5 nights ago. i reset my modem for up to 1 whole day it didn’t fix it immediately, but i did a DNS flush and all that. it eventually just came back online. Whats going on with Battlenet was my thread, ill have you know the blizzard dev made me do a winmtr but my issue corrected itself after another modem reset for an hour or so. goodluck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.