Can't Complete Quest - Gronnsbane: The Blessing of Beasts

Instructed by in game GM to post message from ticket here.

Currently experiencing behavior described in bug report 275482. Following intended in game mechanism to complete quest does to work as intended.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/275482

6 Likes

Same. I’ve been trying to do this quest for months. I do it each time it shows up. I do it entirely without addons, to avoid any problems. I did it like 3 days ago and the most galling part was that a Gnome was able to complete the quest using the corpse of the rylak that -I- killed… but -I- couldn’t use the rylak corpse to complete the quest. I did it again today (the 5th time I think) and it’s still no good.

PLEASE, Blizzard. Please fix this bug.

This is the last item I need for the Master Relic Hunter Achievement which is preventing me from getting Harrison Jones as a Garrison Follower.

3 Likes

Still broken as of April 26th 2021, horde characters are unable to interact with the Rylak corpse for quest credit. The quest cannot be completed, which blocks achievement progress for multiple achievements & associated rewards. Blizzard bug report has no workaround / fix or ETA for resolution.

Will this be fixed any time soon?

1 Like

Same for me. Unable to complete. Let’s get some traction here… or maybe disable the quest until it is fixed?

2 Likes

This stupid thing has been broken for so long. It’s freaking ridiculous that I still can’t get this final quest on my Horde Toons that don’t yet have Harrison as a follower. And it is completely and totally asinine that the quest is ONLY broken for Horde. Every time I try to get it done on my Goblin or HM Tauren, I always see 2-4 alliance players who go through the animation and leave clearly indicating they are having no problems completing it. And when I’ve done it on my Alliance characters it goes through with no issue, and I’ll see Horde players standing around trying to target the corpse and not getting any animations or responses.

1 Like

As of May 09th 2021, STILL unable to complete the second part of Gronnsbane: The Blessing of the Beasts, a vital part of the quest chain to obtain Harrison Jones, a Garrison follower. Unable to imbue the sword with the blood of the Rylak after killing him. I don’t use add-ons at ALL, so, no issues there. Tried everything I can think of. Hope it get’s resolved soon…

1 Like

Just tried today, same thing, can’t interact with the corpse. Either they can just grant the quest credit, or fix the bug, I don’t understand whats so difficult about this?

1 Like

Daily is up again today, still unable to complete. Please Blizzard, let us do achievements and old content.

Yeah, is there a quick way to get a GM to give me credit for this quest? Because this is ridiculous.

Can we get confirmation if opening a ticket with a blue will get credit, or do we have to wait for this to be fixed?

June 19 and still broken. Alliance can complete this quest, it shouldn’t be -that- hard to fix. Please.

1 Like

Was this stealth fixed in 9.1? Can anyone report if they get Harrison up again?

July 31st, 2021 still bugged for Horde breaking Harrison Jones quest chain making him unattainable. I spent half an hour trying various solutions including exiting my game to desktop, abandoning the quest, offering Raw Clefthoof meat purchased from my Garrison Trader AND meat hunted in the wild from Clefhoofs in Nagrand. Nothing works.

8/25/2021, finally got Harrison in the garrison and he was offering this final quest I need for him on this toon and another on an Alliance toon. Still broken only on Horde side. My alliance toon finished it with no problem.

And yet, still broken on Sep 11, 2021. This is total clownshoes.

1 Like

FINALLY FIXED! I was able to complete this today.

I just got him in my Garrison and was able to complete this quest on Horde. Yay!