Can't choose my characters on the forums

Pretty sure it’s just the armory/forums broken again. Noticed my armory is broken again/when I went to my main Midnytee, her gear was “missing” (yet her ilvl was correct), her m+ was wiped, no pvp (yet I’ve done all of the above). When I go to this ones armory, it gives an error.
This happened last time and it resolved itself.

Might have something to do with the authentication issues from earlier. Give it some time. :heart:

1 Like

Having the same issue, one year later.
Only my WotLK characters are available for posting, none of the retail ones.

it says I don’t have any characters and tells me to start playing the game lol

It’s only showing my WOTLK classic toons lol Tried searching the name but it couldn’t find it…

Still can’t change characters come on now its been happening all this time and you can’t or won’t fix it…

1 Like

same here can’t change characters now. constant 500 errors on website too.

Same here. The only character showing on the character list on the forums is the DK I made in Wrath classic for the mount promotion.

I don’t have a character list on the main WoW website like I did before these errors started popping up, so the issue is present there as well.

I can see all my character but just can’t change to any of them…few months back I could …

1 Like

Same here, only my classic toon is showing alongside this toon so I wonder what gives? :woman_shrugging:t2: hopefully it get fixed soon

2 Likes

figured it out

What did you figure out…how to change characters ?

Still can’t change characters come on now Web Developers throw us a bone or something and tell us what is wrong with this web site.

When is someone going to start paying attention to the bugs in these forums and fixing any of them?

Finally I came from Europe account I have missing characters their and missing tabards and missing item plate transmog no one help me my addon"all things"saw only few of the items and and they are not in my transmog,I elso gave the game masters prove that my characters are missing they believe me and they told me to come here,I looking for help for weeks no one helped me so far check my characters files on Europe plz

You are game dev maybe you can check my old account on Europe,I stil have few of wrath pre-patch cloth transmog(most of them are missing)and yat all my cloth characters are missing and the new account I created long after wrath

Same issue. Would like to choose my character Danbob-WildGrowth. Cannot find. Logged in and out of character every day for about past week. Tried all of the troubleshooting steps here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/312914#:~:text=If%20you%20are%20unable%20to,account%20that%20has%20the%20characters
And here: Guidlines for reporting issues/bugs per this post: Can't choose my characters on the forums - #3 by Riot-wyrmrest-accord

Please help. Am i supposed to make a new thread? Looks like a lot of other folks having the same problem here but no reply to this thread since… 2020 it looks like?