Can't buy Epic Elekk ground mount

Same here, hit level 30 yesterday, still waiting to access the mount from the vendor… what an odd bug that’s not addressed yet.

2 Likes

Same on Arugal (OCE) for my lvl 60 mount. annoying…

2 Likes

*bump - still no answer or no fix from blues

1 Like

Just checked again randomly… ITS WORKING. Idk wtf was wrong with it but yeah. Works now. Pagle - Alliance

1 Like

Still not working for Bloodsail Buccaneer server. Can we please get a blue response?

1 Like

Still not working on Arugal!! Give me my mount :frowning:

2 Likes

Doesn’t work here either. Thunderfury. I’ve had a ticket opened, got a response with an automated copy paste, still bugged. Why would this even be a thing?

2 Likes

Same here. (On alt shaman, lvl60, Pagle) Dropped 500g on the training and can’t access the sale page for the Elekk Breeder. Turned off addons, tried again, and I come back today and its still broken. How Blizzard breaks a vendor like this for a patch prepping for 2.1 escapes me.

How Blizzard can have only 3 interns and 1 office cat working on this game and still ask $15/mo from the gamers is even more ludicrous.

5 Likes

Update from a GM who contacted me regarding my ticket

Risticohe

Hello,

Game Master Risticohe here!

I understand you cannot purchase a mount despite being of revered reputation.
This is a very recent known issue.

I understand you must be frustrated after all that rep grinding only to find you cannot yet purchase your new mount.

This isn’t an issue where we at CS can directly intervene, I can only advise you make a forum post and a bug report, (as outlined in the article below0. Perhaps with more players drawing attention to this issue, it might expedite the response time.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us today.

All the best,

GM Risticohe

My response

I have made a forum post

(link to this thread)

There are many people who ALSO have this problem. Can a Game Master (if those even still exist) help me purchase a Great Blue Riding Elekk.

This is extremely frustrating and I feel completely taken for granted as a long term (over 15year) subscriber.

You got it to work to buy a mount?

No, I don’t think it has been fixed yet. I believe CS is aware of the issue. I think Blizzard needs to apply a hotfix to solve this problem.

A possible solution would be to C.O.D. a Great Blue Riding Elekk, if a Game Master has the technical understanding or knowledge of that in-game procedure.

Having the same issue, Benediction

1 Like

fix plz - westfall

1 Like

Earthfury same here

1 Like

Also having this issue – 61 Shaman on Bigglesworth

1 Like

Two days have passed since the mighty Draenei have not been able to purchase a mount at either 60% or 100% speed. Where are the blues? Where is the customer service? Why do we pay a monthly subscription?

5 Likes

It works guys!

Just got myself a mount :smiley:

still not working

1 Like